||Network Traffic Analyser|
Here is just a quick reference for the Unix platform CVS client.
There are some more detailed docs on the CVS in the SourceForge Site Docs section.
Anonymous (read only) CVS access
- login to the project CVS server:
If prompted for password, just press enter key.
- download (checkout) initial set of sources:
Developer (read/write) CVS access
- tell the CVS client to use the SSH protocol client for authorization
- set the CVSROOT environment variable to the proper path, so that you
don't have to keep writing that ugly -d parameter all the time :)
- initial checkout of the sources:
- check the status of your local copy against the sources on the
- add or delete files from the repository:
WWW anonymous CVS access
You can browse on-line CVS repository at
Copyright © 2001, 2002 Marko Zivanovic. All rights reserved.